Header Banner

Apartment With Garden For Sale In Granda Shorouk City

4    3
Reference: EBP 43206
EGP 2,692,800
Nada Magdy
+201205850599

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
EGP 2,692,800 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 13,265 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Area:
203 sqm
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
View:
Landscape View
Price:
EGP 2,692,800
Down Payment:
EGP 269,280
Installments:
24
The value of Installment:
EGP 100,980 / Quarterly
License:
Residential Property - عقار سكني
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Mon 6 Aug 2018

Apartment With Garden For Sale In Granda In Shourouk city Apartment With Prime Location View Garden
Apartment 203 Sqm With Garden 50 Sqm
4 Reception And 4 Bedrooms And 3 bathrooms
And Kitchen + 1 master Bedroom
Project Description
Details of the Grand Shorouk Project:
GRANDA is located in the heart of Al Shorouk City.
An integrated complex of services on 19 acres.
The construction ratio is 21.5% and the rest is 78.5% LandScape and service and recreational areas.
GRANDA combines the splendor of modern architectural design with green spaces, with modular facades with a magnificent view of the industrial lagoon extending along the project.

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garden
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace