Header Banner

Own Apartment 145 SQM Overlooking Lake View Granda Al Shorouk For Sale

4    3
Reference: EBP 35255
EGP 1,131,000
Hoda Gamgom

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Apartments / Sale
EGP 1,131,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 7,800 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
145 sqm
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
check North  check East  
Lake View
EGP 1,131,000
Down Payment:
EGP 113,100
The value of Installment:
EGP 36,354 / Quarterly
Maintenance Fees:
8% Per Meter
Delivery Date:
Residential / رخصة سكنية
The type of ownership:
Last Updated:
Wed 1 Aug 2018

Live a life of luxury In Granda Al Shorouk Compound - Shorouk City
Property Type : Apartment
Enjoy With Overlooking Lake View In Granda Al Shorouk By Egygab Developments
10 % Down Payment Over 7 Years Delivery In 2021
Building :- Ground + 3 Floors
Every Floor With 4 Apartments

Apartment 145 SQM - Semi Finished - Ground Floor With Special Garden
Shorouk City , Real Estate Egypt , Granda Al Shorouk

About Granda Al Shorouk
GRANDA AL SHOROUK is integrated compound built on four varying levels to guarantee that each unit enjoys stunning views of its manicured landscapes. Designed with your privacy in mind, the project boasts elegant contemporary buildings with around 400 Semi Finished apartments that vary in size and style, all powered with the latest technology solutions ideal for leading an effortless, smart lifestyle.
Located in the heart of the sunrise city.
An integrated complex of services on 19 acres.
The construction ratio represents 21.5% and the rest is 78.5% LandScape, service and leisure services.
Situated in a prime location in the city of Shorouk, Campunde Granda is near the first or second entrance of the Suez Road.
5 minutes from the new administrative capital.
It is a 15-minute walk from Heliopolis and Nasr City.
It is located 7 minutes from the 5th assembly and Al Rehab city.
It is 10 minutes from Cairo Airport.
It is 30 minutes from the center of the country.
(For Sale) Green spaces and green spaces (green spaces)
Facilities :
Clubhouse - Mall
- Commercial area - Mosque - Children area - C - Nursery - Security - Health club - Electronic gates - Elevators
- The units of Kampund Granda feature modern architectural design and facades with a magnificent view of the industrial lake extending along the Kambond Granda project


check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Two Entrance